Was tagged by
, so here we go!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully living in a house of my own with a boyfriend/husband/partner and with a successful career
- Do you want to get married?
- Do you want to have children?
I don't really know. I'm not really fussed about having any of my own right now but maybe that'll change in the future.
- Do you want to move? If yes, where?
Yes. Out of my mum's house (but not too far away that I can't visit). Unfortunately I do not have the job/money to be able to afford it right now.
- How does your dream house look like?
Hmm. I like old little cottage houses. I'm not a fan of massive houses (too much to clean) and modern houses look sharp and cold to me. I wouldn't want a house that's too small, and I want one with a nice garden, but definitely a cute cottage in the countryside with a real fireplace!
To be an actor. Unfortunately that dream isn't really working out right now.
- What are five things you want to do before you die?
Visit The Shire in NZ, own a dog, find love, see more of the world... um, be happy I guess? I'm not really organised enough to have a bucket list.
- Are you scared of the future?
A little bit right now. But most of the time I don't really think of it enough to worry about it too much.
- What’s your biggest dream you would like to achieve in life?
Be a successful actor. Successful in the sense that I could live off doing what I love comfortably.
Maybe 90 if my health hasn't already deteriorated by then. I don't want to get to an age where I start forgetting who my loved ones are or find I can't even get out of bed without help.
- What would be the ideal age for you to die?
Not gonna tag anyone cuz I'm lazy xD but feel free to nick this and fill it out yerselves!