- Make a post in your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ___ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for ___ on DVD") to really big ("I wish for a new car/computer/TV").
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons) make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread
- Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list
- If you see a wish you can grant and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash if another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
- You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
- There are no rules with this project, no guarantee, and no strings attached. Give and you might receive, and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
I wish for...
1. A PS4 (damn AC:Unity for only being playable on PS4)
2. My very own fluffy Ren Fair Monster from Aviator33 ;A; aviator33.deviantart.com/galle…
3. Any sort of art of my babies dreamsnare.deviantart.com/gall… -- Golly Gosh, Shiva, Essha & Isolde are the most active ones at the moment. Newest, most accurate designs of them are at the top.
4. I wish that my friend didn't have to work on her birthday and Christmas Day, and I kinda wish that she was in a job that she actually enjoys, instead of a job that makes her so sad/stressed
5. More of a hope than a wish -- I hope that my Granddad's operation went well and that he stays healthy for a long time to come. And while I'm at it I hope all my Grandparents stay healthy for a long time to come.
6. I wish for sushi. Because yum.
7. I wish I could make a living out of an acting career. I don't want awards, not fussed about fame, I just wish I had the money to start doing what I love.
8. I wish my mum could retire because she deserves a rest
9. The Hobbit Trilogy on DVD (even though I know the last one isn't out on DVD yet HURRY THE EFF UP I WANNA WATCH YOU)
10. That everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year *throws confetti*
Not gonna lie I struggled to think of ten things haha